Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Future Fight

General Games CL - 'cuse me I have a Crowe in my throat Benbrada's Avatar

Arcade

Marvel Future Fight

Released April 30 on Android and iOS. Join us!!!!

NetMarble Press Release

Some footage:

YouTube

OTG Player List

• Benbrada Grimm = Benbrada
    • AKJ = cadamus
    • Dumnbunny = Grimweard
    • mjayg = Ranter
    • Algerix = Algeris
    • Falkenstein = Falkenstein
    • Satai Morris = Morris
    • ErraticArsonist = Mortality
    Last edited by Ranter; 05-19-2015 at 12:31 AM.
    "The cool people wear PINK"

Steam: Benbrada - Origin: Benbrada
    - Raptr: Benbrada - Battle.NET ID: Benbrada#1847 - PSN ID: Benbrada
    OTG Social Networks: Twitter and Facebook

Re: Marvel Future Fight

I picked it up and like it so far. Anyone else playing, we can see if there is a way to add friends.

Edit: I should have added, I'm AKJ.
    Last edited by cadamus; 05-01-2015 at 09:17 AM.
    "Just because I don't care, it doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer (Simpson)

I'm playing. Username: Dumnbunny
    Clash of Clans: Dumnbunny
    Hearthstone: Dumnbunny#1293
    Dungeon Boss: Dumnbunny
    Star Wars: Uprising: Dumnbunny/Tor Kios

The Old Timers Guild

Arcade

I picked it up too, since it's free. Cool game.

Arcade

Just started and enjoying it. Username: mjayg
    Steam/XBL/Origin: mjayg | Cryptic: @mjayg | B.net: Ranter#1882 | GW2: Ranter.5492 | SkyForge: Ranter Paragon
    Defiance/Marvel Heroes/Shadowrun Chronicles: Ranter | Disney Infinity: SWAS3775113
    TSW: Heisler | SWTOR: Ranter (Legacy) | The Division: RanterX | Wildstar: Professor Ranter
    Marvel Future Fight/DC Legends: mjayg | Force Arena/Galaxy of Heroes/Clash Royale: Ranter

Kul Tiras: Ranter | Bladefist: Ranter | Anvilmar: Ranter

Arcade

Username: Algerix
    Currently in solo game mode:
    Civilization VI | Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Empires & Puzzles | ...and whatever else is languishing in my Steam backlog!

Arcade

What are all these materials in my inventory? Don't see any way to use them... unless that unlocks later.
    Steam/XBL/Origin: mjayg | Cryptic: @mjayg | B.net: Ranter#1882 | GW2: Ranter.5492 | SkyForge: Ranter Paragon
    Defiance/Marvel Heroes/Shadowrun Chronicles: Ranter | Disney Infinity: SWAS3775113
    TSW: Heisler | SWTOR: Ranter (Legacy) | The Division: RanterX | Wildstar: Professor Ranter
    Marvel Future Fight/DC Legends: mjayg | Force Arena/Galaxy of Heroes/Clash Royale: Ranter

Arcade

I started and got Black Widow... tough to play as I'm enjoying Vision in MH :-)

Arcade

Don't you start with Iron Man, Cap and Widow (thats who I have)? Or is it random?

The Old Timers Guild

Arcade

You always get those three at the end of the tutorial (well the third at end of first mission). But you also get a random 4th character. I got Blade and haven't used him yet.

I'm Satai Morris, I'll try to add you guys. There is an alliance thing. We may have to become Facebook friends to ally, that'd be the easy way at least. fred_dx@hotmail.com is an email that'll let you find me on Facebook.

If it gives my facebook name, I'm Fred Morris Napier. My user name is Satai Morris, for my main account anyway. I also have an orphaned account I need to delete from Google Play so I can synch my main game to it.

Morris
    Last edited by Morris; 05-03-2015 at 07:47 PM.

The Old Timers Guild

Arcade

Ah, found it: Friends> Recomended> type in Search by Name in upper right

Arcade

Marvel Future Fight

I connected Facebook but then when all these strangers started requesting I disconnected. Didn't like that it changed to my Facebook pic instead of my GameCenter pic (and who knows what other info it grabbed).

I got Hawkeye as my random. Waiting until I get 2 more heroes and unlock a second team slot before playing him though.

Found this guide and subreddit:

http://www.touchtapplay.com/marvel-f...et-all-heroes/

http://www.reddit.com/r/FutureFight
    Last edited by Ranter; 05-03-2015 at 12:43 PM.

Looks like fun, my username is Falkenstein.

Arcade

Game Development Pantheon Lead - Chief Recruiter for Drisdane's Man Harem - "I love Sausage and I aim to please" SidonieAlaise's Avatar

Arcade

I finally got around to downloading today. played through the intro and it looks pretty good.

Arcade

@Benbrada - Can we keep a list of everyone's usernames in your original post? I can maintain it if you want... or should we start another thread for it?

Thanks!

Arcade

However you want Ranter. Think you have edit post power?

BTW: In game I'm Benbrada Grimm

The Old Timers Guild

Arcade

*was a my assembled list of player names, and that normal members can only edit their own posts*

I hope I didn't delete any of you from my allies list. I got to 50 allies ASAP and now I'm pruning the lowest level allies out and replacing with higher level players. You can only delete 10 friends per day.

I don't see that it does anything to your Facebook friends, and even if they aren't on your game friend list, you can send them assemble points each day. So it makes sense to have the highest level game allies you can, since you can call them in one of their characters once a day to help you quest.

So I'm being ruthless, but giving a pass to OTG folk so I can give some of you a hand up. If you stop playing, let me know so I can delete you and add in an active higher level player. : )

Morris

PS It's handy that you can do a reverse level sort on your 'Game' allies. : ) click button (twice perhaps) and have the lowest level allies at the top of the list to prune -- After checking to see if they're RL friends or OTG. : )

PPS Thanks for putting a complete list at the top!
    Last edited by Morris; 05-07-2015 at 01:59 PM.

Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by Morris View Post
    Only for our own posts....
    Morris, was speaking in terms of Ranter being a GG Officer so I think he can edit my original post as this thread is under GG

Arcade

Yup. I will do so at the top and add any more that join. Thanks!

Arcade

Since they are on sale I bought a Hero Chest... and got Red Skull. BLEARGH!!!

(even in Marvel Heroes I usually don't like playing villains)

Quote Originally Posted by Ranter View Post
    <snip>

(even in Marvel Heroes I usually don't like playing villains)
    The exception for me is Doctor Doom, he's just too cool.

Eagerly looking forward to his appearance in Marvel Heroes, Real Soon Now, "Update ETA 05/07/15 The target is for June 4th, the 2 year Anniversary of MH! Please assume plus or minus one week depending on how testing goes. Possibly 600 Splinters".

Arcade

Agree on Doom. In MH I have Juggernaut and Magneto but they have been on the side of good.

I hate even seeing the Red Skull in my list but looks like you can't hide, delete or sell characters once you have them. Argh!

Arcade

Cool Re: Marvel Future Fight

I was cleaning out inactive friends and accidentally unfriended Benbrada... I swear it was unintentional! Friend invite sent...

How is everyone enjoying the game? I find it a lot of fun and great for when I am AFK and can't play Marvel Heroes.

Have 3 nice teams set up that get good bonuses and I love that I can auto-grind until I am ready for tougher missions/events... cool stuff.

My roster:

• Institutional Alliance: Hawkeye, Black Widow, Mockingbird
    • Iron Mania: Iron Man, Hulkbuster, War Machine (also get Tony's Toys bonus from IM and WM)
    • Captain's Crew: Captain America, Falcon, Winter Soldier (wish Cap was wearing the uniform from the beginning of Winter Soldier)
    • Others: Elektra, Vision, Red Skull (ick)

Who do you guys have on your teams/roster?

Arcade

Lol

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information