Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Marvel Future Fight

Arcade

Re: Marvel Future Fight

Dats me.
    Steam/XBL/Origin: mjayg | Cryptic: @mjayg | B.net: Ranter#1882 | GW2: Ranter.5492 | SkyForge: Ranter Paragon
    Defiance/Marvel Heroes/Shadowrun Chronicles: Ranter | Disney Infinity: SWAS3775113
    TSW: Heisler | SWTOR: Ranter (Legacy) | The Division: RanterX | Wildstar: Professor Ranter
    Marvel Future Fight/DC Legends: mjayg | Galaxy of Heroes/Clash Royale: Ranter

Kul Tiras: Ranter | Bladefist: Ranter | Anvilmar: Ranter

Looking for an invite. Name in game is Deejay413 just like our forums. Brand new to the game. Having fun so far. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Currently playing: WoW, Revelation Betas, Overwatch (stats here) and Black Desert Online

Retired (for the moment): Marvel Heroes, Rift, Diablo 3, SWTOR, Archage, & Path of Exile

Looking forward to:
    Bless, new Diablo 3 content & Mass Effect: Andromeda

Quote Originally Posted by Morris View Post
    If you message me here on the forum, it'll bounce into my inbox and cellphone. I play Future Fight every day, so I'm happy to accept folk into the alliance, I just typically ignore the alliance requests in game because too many of them haven't been from OTG. I only check here once in a blue moon. : \
    Thanks

Currently playing: WoW, Revelation Betas, Overwatch (stats here) and Black Desert Online

Retired (for the moment): Marvel Heroes, Rift, Diablo 3, SWTOR, Archage, & Path of Exile

Looking forward to:

Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by deejay413 View Post
    Looking for an invite. Name in game is Deejay413 just like our forums. Brand new to the game. Having fun so far. Thanks!
    You're in. Also sent a friend request as "mjayg".

Welcome to the fight! In the future, that is. Because, it's a future fight... or something.
    Steam/XBL/Origin: mjayg | Cryptic: @mjayg | B.net: Ranter#1882 | GW2: Ranter.5492 | SkyForge: Ranter Paragon
    Defiance/Marvel Heroes/Shadowrun Chronicles: Ranter | Disney Infinity: SWAS3775113
    TSW: Heisler | SWTOR: Ranter (Legacy) | The Division: RanterX | Wildstar: Professor Ranter

Quote Originally Posted by Ranter View Post
    You're in. Also sent a friend request as "mjayg".

Welcome to the fight! In the future, that is. Because, it's a future fight... or something.
    Lol thanks!

Looking forward to:

Concentrate Plus Champion Space Gate Champion
    Arcade

Just started this game the other day and I am enjoying the vast depth of it! The new player experience is exceptional and several mobile games (including big franchises) could take notes. I still have questions about gameplay, character leveling that were unclear but the 'Hero's Journey' questline really clears things up as you go, which alone deserves a 5/5 star rating.

I applied to the alliance under TimoniusOTG. I hoped my name was obvious enough that I am an OTG'er

Maniocles Legacy: Tymantyr 50+ Gunslinger, T'leara 50+ Sentinel, Tiimo 50+ Powertech, Tmti'moniu'ssrk 50+ Operative, Tel'aruu 50+ Warrior, Timoniuus 50+ Inquisitor

Planetside 2: Server: Mattherson Name: Timonius
    STEAM: [OTG] Timonius (log into Steam to view)
    ESO: @Timonius
    ORIGIN: TimoniusOTG

"If I come out will you shoot me? 'cause then I won't come out." Agent Coulson - S.H.I.E.L.D.

Arcade

"TimoniusOTG" how will we know it's you???

Yeah I like the game a lot. Many similar games out there but they have the "line up and shoot at each other" combat. I like the more open combat of FF best.

The Old Timers Guild

Arcade

damn this evil game DAMN IT!!! jk
    I am seriously addicted to this game as well
    Abydod is me (thats what happens when you are going for the name of Abydos and fat finger a d instead of an S)
    WoW Kul tiras (horde): valandreh
    WoW alliance primarily on Feathermoon
    Everquest 2: Alabar (level 95) wizard among others (halls of fate server)
    BDO: Runeweaver family (orwen)

The Old Timers Guild

Arcade

Hey guys, I passed leader to mjayg - Ranter, I think.

I made the mistake of researching why I keep dropping in the timeline rankings and what it takes to finish ranking up Dr Strange and Odin... Tons of black anti matter.

The game's gotten a bit too much pay to win for me to continue focusing on it heavily.

Of course, I just saw there are new characters arriving soon, so I'll probably check them out then go inactive again.

The Old Timers Guild

Arcade

New game to play with. I guess you have to be online to play. Anyway, my name is Stovinius. I'll look back at the entire thread when I get a chance. Hopefully we have an alliance I can join.

What is the name of the guild so I can join
    "Just because I don't care, it doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer (Simpson)

Do we still have a guild in game?
    "Just because I don't care, it doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer (Simpson)

Arcade

I haven't been on much but small one.

If I Had PomPoms, I'd Be A Hotty Cheerleader Saoirse's Avatar

Arcade

Looks interesting but I'm new to tablet/smartphone gaming so not sure I am the least but good. Gimme some time and I'll see how it goes then post a name. Love Marvel but these new tech thingies on these small screens for a nearly blind, old woman are a test-n-see thing for me. << yeah that's light impaired eyeglasses heh
    Currently ADORING Zelda Breath of the Wild!!!!!
    All games should be this open. Or more so. And gathering, games need great gathering and harvest systems.

Arcade

I am not an officer in the guild at all, but if there was a way to help with membership in game I'd be glad to help as I am still playing almost everyday.

I usually just run through my dailies as a free player. There are some bottlenecks and things I still can not complete even though I have quite a few tier 2 characters and couple lined up for tier 2 advancement once I get that monthly ticket (ie. log in every day for 4 weeks) Still can't beat world bosses for some reason...could have to do with the fact I have the game set up with 1 Touch control scheme and I play 'one-handed' so it is hard to move and use abilities at same time. But that is the one drawback of playing via bluestacks emulator on my pc

Maniocles Legacy: Tymantyr 50+ Gunslinger, T'leara 50+ Sentinel, Tiimo 50+ Powertech, Tmti'moniu'ssrk 50+ Operative, Tel'aruu 50+ Warrior, Timoniuus 50+ Inquisitor

"If I come out will you shoot me? 'cause then I won't come out." Agent Coulson - S.H.I.E.L.D.

General Games CL - 'cuse me I have a Crowe in my throat Benbrada's Avatar

Arcade

I believe we might, I have to check.... most mobile gamers in OTG seem to be playing Star Wars: Galaxy Of Heroes.
    "The cool people wear PINK"

Steam: Benbrada - Origin: Benbrada
    - Raptr: Benbrada - Battle.NET ID: Benbrada#1847 - PSN ID: Benbrada
    OTG Social Networks: Twitter and Facebook

General Games CL - 'cuse me I have a Crowe in my throat Benbrada's Avatar

Arcade

Alliance is "OTG" still shows "Satai Morris" as "king" (i.e. leader, owner, etc.?).

This is why creating these guilds without a General Games Officer is HIGHLY discouraged, also...

"If the Alliance Leader does not log in for 14 days, leadership will automatically transfer to another active member".

Who's "Satai Morris"?

P.P.S.: we have 9 OTGers in our guild ATM
    "The cool people wear PINK"

Steam: Benbrada - Origin: Benbrada
    - Raptr: Benbrada - Battle.NET ID: Benbrada#1847 - PSN ID: Benbrada
    OTG Social Networks: Twitter and Facebook

Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by Benbrada View Post
    Who's "Satai Morris"?
    That would be Morris - see OP

The Old Timers Guild

Arcade

I applied to OTG. My name is Stovinius.

Arcade

I had leader for a bit but didn't know about the 14 day rule and got distracted by SW: Force Arena. Oops.

Arcade

Ok, looks like we now have a couple of 'class 1' players who can presumably approve applications. Thanks Morris. I've sent out PMs to those who expressed interest in joining.

Arcade

First a funny story then some useful links...

I'm currently running 8-10 on repeat to level up CapM, BBolt and then whatever lower rank characters I want to get to their current max level (first Medusa, then Crystal and currently Elsa).

I looked over at my phone in time for the middle of the boss battle. Black Panther was down and CapM was fighting (evil) BBolt. Hulk runs up behind Carol and slams into her, she just turns around and SLAMS him in the face and he goes down and doesn't get up. Was awesome! (one punch woot)

Here are some good links. One is a beginners guide, but useful for returning players too, and the other is a great YouTube channel that mostly covers MFF...

https://www.reddit.com/r/future_figh..._beginner_and/

https://www.youtube.com/user/Cynicalexx/featured

Also, if you haven't seen it, this is a great tool for figuring out teams...

http://mff.ethanjojo.com/marvel/QueryTeam?lang=en

Arcade

YouTuber Cynicalexx suggested the following characters to focus on leveling up for Tier 2 and World Boss...

Elsa
    Black Bolt
    Sharon Rogers
    Iron Fist (netflix uni)
    Ms Marvel
    Medusa (bios difficult)
    Red Hulk (uni)
    Kate Bishop (villain siege bios)
    Black Panther
    Yellowjacket (dimension rift bios)
    Crystal
    Gwenpool (from a different video than rest if the list)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information