Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Arcade

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

My son got me into playing this one... turn-based format much like Final Fantasy VII for us whom are twitchy-challenged!

Clicky --> http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/galaxy-of-heroes

List of OTG players:

OTG Name
    Ally ID
    In-game Name
    Xipton 441-464-437 Xipton Matrix
    Mortality 453-872-967 Mortality
    Mangler 633-944-889 Illithid
    Timonius 892-576-872 Timonius Maniocles
    Ikillalot 334-759-532 ikillalot
    Stile 838-769-711 Stile
    Algeris 654-795-317 Algerix Xinn
    Rance 846-215-954 Rance Alespew
    Daemoro 726-753-192 Daemoro
    schplam 368-744-739 Schplam
    brohawk 983-585-974 Darth Infandous
    Dispaer 343-275-824 Dispaer
    Altha 312-696-435 Altha
    GaidinBDJ 953-917-345 GaidinBDJ
    Vorpal7 793-978-673 Vorpal7
    Wattford 956-215-433 Wattford
    lunatrik 764 417 824 lunatrik
    Stash 266-829-359 Stash Lasoran
    Captainzero 298-892-132 Astro
    jokes420 722-612-786 jokes420
    lumbeecheraw75 924-242-766 LUMBEE3D
    DaManx 445-558-287 DaManx
    ValFera 843-825-925 Valfera
    LadyWoo 787-788-295 LadyWoo
    Druzod 824-158-672 Druzod
    Ranter 844-649-622 Ranter
    Sulcus 877-771-343 Kablowie
    Baltack 554-164-727 Baltack
    Vaer 327-472-269 Kaana'ti
    Signalls 314-932-441 Signalls
    Kamina 884-247-455 LordKamina
    Magai 717-291-973 Firenze the Grey
    Byron Slapbelly 714-954-589 Slapbelly
    Eyebeam 365-861-931 Killrose Eyebeam
    Jameserec 196-568-835 Jameserec
    Ninka 351-314-118 Ninka
    ubah86 965-883-414 Gunges
    Benbrada 886-299-812 Benbrada
    Mangler 633-944-889 Bloodbath The Vile
    Gregor Vernof 225-933-438 Gregor Vernof
    Mrpink 919-759-799 Mrpinks
    Deckape 363-367-936 Deckape
    Zhel 229-611-269 Zhel
    Cadamus 224-749-166 Cadamus
    Kalibos 466-561-593 Kalibos
    Darius 525-964-917 Dar Eeuss
    Algeris 364-658-765 Alarin Xinn
    Kinski 391-189-588 Kinski
    Sanpuu 218-162-934 Mystical Seeker
    Barga 666-152-288 Barga
    Ryvik 888-275-385 Ryvik Ekovier
    Walpurgis 797-644-339 Walpurgis
    Landru 599-746-977 Landru
    Jadaboy 345-752-153 Bigcric
    Dasde 752-215-849 Dasde Thwar
    Ryuken 476-223-815 Ryukan Cuvalar
    Last edited by Daemoro; 05-15-2017 at 12:37 PM.
    Currently in solo game mode:
    Civilization VI | Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Empires & Puzzles | ...and whatever else is languishing in my Steam backlog!

Moderator -
    OTG Ambassador

Arcade

Re: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

I think someone at work was playing this a week or so ago.
    Link on how to pronounce Decebal [-] My guide on forum use [-] Link to the OTG Midwest group

Downloading now.

Looking for free Custom Signatures/Graphics?
    Battle.net: Mortality#1946
    Xbox Live: L0STPERFECTION
    Path of Exile: NoMortality
    Hi-Rez: ErraticArsonist
    -----
    Steam: erraticarsonist
    Youtube:
    erraticarsonist

I've been playing this. I will find and post my ally code if anyone wants it.
    "Just because I don't care, it doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer (Simpson)

Still flying under the radar Xipton's Avatar

Arcade

my ally code 441-464-437 lvl 49

PS4: Xipton
    PS4:The Witcher 3 and Fallout 4
    PC:GrimDawn:​ Xipton and alts...

The Old Timers Guild

Arcade

Is it any good though?
    WoW:
    Ally: Sofaspud- Hun(110), Sulka- Priest, Skeelo-War, Moonpetal- Monk, Lenamarie-Mage,
    Smackwater- Hun, Lizbecca- Pal, Amittere-Warlock, Quorra- Rogue, Chetek DK
    Horde: Cyntori- Rogue, Hopebane- DK, Sasquash- War
    ----
    BDO(OTG-Green): Eiramanel - 35 Witch // BnS (Mushin): Moonpetal- 45 Assassin
    Wildstar - E: Sulka - 50 Esper // FF14 - Noctiluca Bloodstar/ Skyforge - Ki/Al/Mo/Kn/LB
    ----
    EKSA: Achiever 26.67%, Explorer 93.33%, Killer 46.67%, Socializer 33.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Xipton View Post
    my ally code 441-464-437 lvl 49
    Added.

My ally code is 453-872-967

Looking for free Custom Signatures/Graphics?
    Battle.net: Mortality#1946
    Xbox Live: L0STPERFECTION
    Path of Exile: NoMortality
    Hi-Rez: ErraticArsonist
    -----
    Steam: erraticarsonist
    Youtube:
    erraticarsonist

Thanks will take a peek, I just uninstalled Star Wars Commander, got tired of not being able to revenge players because of shields became no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctiluca View Post
    Is it any good though?
    Yes, I'd like to hear from some fellow OTG'ers, based on prior EA experiences I'm reluctant to install it without some strong recommendations. The scam that was Dungeon Keeper mobile was so bad (http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ding-customers) that it's possible that enough folks were fired and the company learned their lesson, but I'm not optimistic, their history is too bad, both with companies and properties they acquire as well as aggressive and hostile attempts to monetize the heck out of their customers. IMHO, as well as other's.

The Old Timers Guild

Arcade

Well I started playing and it's pretty fun. I feel like though its going to take a long while to unlock more chars beyond my original 5 playing for free (might never have anyone cool). However since I'm not really playing it seriously the little bit of time I play each day is fun enough. I guess slow progress will give the game some longevity.

Every time you level up they give you more energy to do more turns so when you first start you can play for quite some time as lvls come quickly. It took me a bit of time to figure out the whole gear slot/ training droid thing to get my chars more buff but now I understand and got my guys up to as powerful as they can be gated by levels and maps I have not beat yet. Basically you want to farm gear for the 6 slots each char can have. If it's got a magnifying glass you don't have it but if you click it will tell you which mission you need to run to get it though sometimes it will be a mission you haven't gotten to yet. If its a green plus sign you have the item and can equip it, and if it's an orange plus sign you have the item but your char is not high enough level to equip it. When you fill all 6 slots they go up a gear level and get some extra bonuses to stats.

If you do hard mode of the maps you can get character shards to unlock a new char or give existing one an extra star level which I think unlocks more abilities. Sometimes you need quite a few of the shards so running the same hard mode mission over and over I see being a thing, you gotta do what ya gotta do no matter how boring that could be.

So I think I'm level 12 and most of my chars are 9/10 maxed out on gear though I could farm more easy tier 1 missions for a few more training droids. I'm just starting the lvl 2 missions (on 2-B iirc). I think I might try and beef up my jawa more since he gets bonuses vs droids, and that is what I'm fighting in the tier 2 maps.
    WoW:
    Ally: Sofaspud- Hun(110), Sulka- Priest, Skeelo-War, Moonpetal- Monk, Lenamarie-Mage,
    Smackwater- Hun, Lizbecca- Pal, Amittere-Warlock, Quorra- Rogue, Chetek DK
    Horde: Cyntori- Rogue, Hopebane- DK, Sasquash- War
    ----
    BDO(OTG-Green): Eiramanel - 35 Witch // BnS (Mushin): Moonpetal- 45 Assassin
    Wildstar - E: Sulka - 50 Esper // FF14 - Noctiluca Bloodstar/ Skyforge - Ki/Al/Mo/Kn/LB
    ----
    EKSA: Achiever 26.67%, Explorer 93.33%, Killer 46.67%, Socializer 33.33%

Arcade

I'm lvl 55 and put more money then I should have just to keep around the top 50 in game. I love it and Hate that I love this game. 633-944-889 is my ally code. Only problem with game is it slows down at lvl 50 + . but it keeps pulling me in and is that a bad thing..... Maybe .. I .. Need.. Help.. gah!!! If they bring Yoda in after the new year I am Doomed...........

Concentrate Plus Champion Space Gate Champion
    Arcade
    Concentrate Plus Champion Space Gate Champion

I'm enjoying it so far. I haven't spent any money on it, still not sure if any of the offerings are truly worth it for what you have to spend. I'm level 47 and am getting by just fine with ftp. You just have to manage your resources and pick goals and stick to them. I have some cool characters already (4* Boba, 4* Clone Chewie, 4* Talia (I like her abilities)). In the long run I'm not sure I'll reach top 500 or 1000 in the Arena (that's more a pay to win feature anyway), I don't really care. I'm just in it to enjoy it.

892-576-872

Maniocles Legacy: Tymantyr 50+ Gunslinger, T'leara 50+ Sentinel, Tiimo 50+ Powertech, Tmti'moniu'ssrk 50+ Operative, Tel'aruu 50+ Warrior, Timoniuus 50+ Inquisitor

Planetside 2: Server: Mattherson Name: Timonius
    STEAM: [OTG] Timonius (log into Steam to view)
    ESO: @Timonius
    ORIGIN: TimoniusOTG

"If I come out will you shoot me? 'cause then I won't come out." Agent Coulson - S.H.I.E.L.D.

been playing for 2 day now look good 334-759-532

The Old Timers Guild

Arcade

I just got the Ally section unlocked and added all the ones above.

Mine is 838-769-711
    GW2 Toons: Expletive, Fargin, Bastage, Icehouse, Somonabatching, Arvven, Blackwidoe,

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - J. R. R. Tolkien
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss

Membership Officer First Officer - aka Calgistowyn - STOP FLINGING STAPLERS!!! Crowe's Avatar

Arcade

It is entirely possible to win in the arena without paying a dime. Trust me... I'm way too cheap! It's mostly good choice for picking out the "right" group of characters and then a grind for gear and shards to make them powerful. I'm ranked 166 right now. My team is: Darth Sidious (for the heal debuff), Old Daka (stuns & heal/occasional rez), Clone Chewie (tank), Luminara (good DPS & healing), and Talia (DPS and healing). So basically: a tank, some CC, and a mix of healers/DPS. It's not the highest DPS but I can usually take out the opposition or close to! Everyone on the team is 3 to 3.8k power.

My two cents on the Arena. Do the "compete three times a day thing" and win or lose you get marks. Use them to buy Darth Sidious eventually and that's a good start to debuffing the enemy. In fact, I try to knock out all daily achievements which has me levelling about every other day now. (currently 56)

Arcade

Finally got around to adding everyone's Ally code that posted it above

Mine is: 654-795-317
    Currently in solo game mode:
    Civilization VI | Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Empires & Puzzles | ...and whatever else is languishing in my Steam backlog!

I also play this game and really enjoy it as I don't have time for much else. Remember that if you complete a level with 3 stars you can use the sim button to run it automatically, huge time saver.

For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, and breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, and their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still;
    And he spoke unto them...STAY OFF MY LAWN!!

CAMPER!!...And LM's Friend- 10 Year Member Rance's Avatar

Arcade

Addictive little sucker isn't it?

846-215-954

Arcade

Hmm, trying this out now. Long way to go before I can be an ally, I guess. Does everyone start with Chewie?
    Games with OTG
    GW2/ TOR/ CoH/ AoC/ Rift/ WoW/ DDO/ LOTR/ Champions Online/ Runes of Magic/ StarTrek/ Warhammer online/ EQ2/ Secret World/ Wildstar/ ESO/ Skyforge

General Games Officer - Knight of Chutzpah - 10 Year Member Daemoro's Avatar

Arcade

Grrrrr didn't need another distraction... downloading now!
    --Daemoro

I was once told that if I continued along my current course that I would be ostracized. I replied "I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound pleasant for me OR the ostrich."

"I'm the funniest person I know."

Arcade

You'll be sorry! I got on to do a few dailies...4 hours later I was still trying to get that one last piece of equipment to get a character geared up and more stuff keeps opening up to get you even more hooked...I just unlocked Cantina Battles...and I broke down and spent $5.00. I feel like I have no willpower now...oh wait...never did!

Arcade

LOL I downloaded it at work... was not productive the rest of the day... went home, spent 15 minutes fixing the toilet.... play some more... $4.99 Dark Side Bundle... next thing I know its time for bed.
    --Daemoro

I was once told that if I continued along my current course that I would be ostracized. I replied "I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound pleasant for me OR the ostrich."

Arcade

726-753-192

About to go through adding all of you
    --Daemoro

Arcade

ok, got to 18. My Ally code is 368-744-739

Going to add you all
    Games with OTG
    GW2/ TOR/ CoH/ AoC/ Rift/ WoW/ DDO/ LOTR/ Champions Online/ Runes of Magic/ StarTrek/ Warhammer online/ EQ2/ Secret World/ Wildstar/ ESO/ Skyforge

Arcade

Is there a timer on the codes? Both of yours were listed as 'results not found...enter a valid code'.

edit: except you're already listed as allies. I don't get it.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information