Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [DND5] Vul's DND5 - H-E - Dungeons of Borenad (Sundays 7PM EST)

Arcade

Re: [DND5] Vul's DND5 - H-E - Dungeons of Borenad (Sundays 7PM EST)

Wherever my RV is parked...somewhere between Castro Valley CA and Cascade ID
    Arcade

Orchami will take it in gold

There was also:

2400gp payment from Duke with message:

“Thanks to your efforts and materials, I've discovered that the item I seek lay within a building inside of Morkinch named Bluestar Tower - given to some reclusive resident sorceress shortly before Ranewood's death.
    I once again request your considerable talents to obtain the item I seek and deliver it to me. Considering the danger of this enterprise, as well as my request for secrecy, no mere reward for 5000 gold coins is adequate – I've decided that, on my honor and word as a noble of Borenad, that should you successfully deliver the item into my hands I shall additionally grant each of you titles of knighthood, retainership, or some other suitable title. Of course, there are benefits of vassalage that extend beyond mere title. I'm sure you may find them an enjoyable reward beyond coin.”
    Lord Lamborne - Duke of Rimehill
    "The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present."
    Sun Dials and Roses of Yesterday: Garden Delights...
    - Alice Morse Earle

"Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome."
    - Samuel Johnson

The gruff looking dwarf, that just joined your group, pulls from a pouch at his side what looks to be a mummified hand. Slowly stoking it he watches as you distribute your wealth, you could swear you saw the hand move on its own.
    This is my sig.

SWTOR:
    Tannk - juggy
    Boston - merc
    Bosston - sorc

Quote Originally Posted by Mithinar View Post
    And we can probably assume Niserie will take a full coin cut as well unless she wanted the dagger.
    if no one else wants the dagger, Niserie would certainly take it
    Because he's a very very very old man. And like all rotten bastards, when they get old, they become lonely. Not that that has any effect on their disposition. But they do learn the value of company.

Arcade

SO MANY PMS
    HOLD ON

I'm gonna have to clear things out - if you have character lore stuff save it.

Arcade

Orchami can wield a dagger with proficiency, might come in handy for her to keep it around.
    "The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present."
    - Alice Morse Earle

"Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome."
    - Samuel Johnson

Arcade

- Alice Morse Earle

- Samuel Johnson

Arcade

Yea we really need to do some loot distribution and definitely some shopping

Arcade

Just wanna provide a few updates on some things:

The module is in a largely playable state. (A magical place between fully written and missing things). Each dungeon is a chapter of it, so you guys are now on #4/8.

This week and next week - development and production continues on #5 and #6, with #7 and #8 being functionally ready for the game.

Going by 3 weeks per location (seems to be your running average), if I can finish in May, you guys have enough content until August. (3*4 = 12 weeks). In this time I hope to complete multiple things I started in the main campaign, but as we all may know - real life sometimes gets in the way. While I don't have a job and don't see myself finding a serious one for a while, some real life problems are starting to rob me of days and weeks I could be producing something. Aside from that - I've been also engaging my other hobbies. What this means is I'm losing steam on constantly producing stuff.

The main campaign has 3 large things in early end of production with a few smaller things being planned for each of your characters. They are harder to make because I tend to draw them, not generate and edit them.

At some point - maybe this fall, I'd like to take some time off. I'd love to make it to fall and say I've made content for H-E for two solid years (Which, to me, is rather impressive given the volume and fidelity). I'd like to have someone run an official module so the group doesn't have to break up. If anyone wants to run the winter season with an official module (Personal preferences: OOTA, Princes, SKT, Hoard of the Dragon Queen and Rise of Tiamat) or something we'd all like to play; that'd take a load off so I can lower the total hours required before deadlines start coming up, which I think was getting unstable and less quality when you guys would play.

TL;DR: Nothing is exploding. We're good until October, but I would like someone to start considering switching DM with me by winter 2017.

Arcade

As a reminder: Tonight there is no game as it's Mothers Day - go visit your mom.

So my mother inlaw unable to ruin my wife's mothers day has decided to ruin my Sunday this week. Not sure how long she will be at my house but I will either be late or missing.
    This is my sig.

SWTOR:
    Tannk - juggy
    Boston - merc
    Bosston - sorc

Side note: fantasy grounds upgrade to ultimate account is 20% off this weekend.
    This is my sig.

SWTOR:
    Tannk - juggy
    Boston - merc
    Bosston - sorc

Restarting pc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ESO - @decell
    VTT - FG - Nal's Friday Curse
    VTT - R20 - Dungeons of Borenad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information