Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thursday Storm King's Thunder 8-11 PM eastern (alternating with Grapper)

The Old Timers Guild Teufelhunde87's Avatar

Arcade

Re: Thursday Storm King's Thunder 8-11 PM eastern (alternating with Grapper)

Quote Originally Posted by Daemoro View Post
    And yet you are late Teuf!
    Sorry guys! I had an emergency situation come up. I just got in.
    "Attitude is a small thing that makes a big difference." - Winston Churchill
    Steam: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    Games: Fantasy Grounds
    Fallout 4
    Star Trek Online
    Neverwinter
    Various Sports Board Games

General Games Officer - Knight of Chutzpah - 10 Year Member Daemoro's Avatar

Arcade

We understand, it happens to all of us. Glad you could make the last half.
    --Daemoro

I was once told that if I continued along my current course that I would be ostracized. I replied "I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound pleasant for me OR the ostrich."

"I'm the funniest person I know."

Arcade

We understand, it happens to all of us. Glad you could make the last half.
    Look forward to it all week , and then I miss half the fun! Is there a link to the video? Maybe I can catch up what I missed.
    Fallout 4
    Star Trek Online
    Neverwinter

Arcade

I think Wraith usually gets them up on Tuesdays.... that was his old schedule anyway, not sure how he runs now.
    --Daemoro

I was once told that if I continued along my current course that I would be ostracized. I replied "I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound pleasant for me OR the ostrich."

Arcade

I think Wraith usually gets them up on Tuesdays.... that was his old schedule anyway, not sure how he runs now.
    I checked the channel, but the last update was 3 months ago Scales of War. I'll search around and see if I can find it! Thanks!
    Fallout 4
    Star Trek Online
    Neverwinter

Arcade

Thoroughly inspired by Eddies Orc juggernaut in this session, and my Friday night LVL 7 Fighter turned by a vampire and fighting the whole party, I rolled a backup Half -Orc barbarian to carry the torch should Telfor succumb to the weapons and magic of his party mates. What will Friday night bring????
    Fallout 4
    Star Trek Online
    Neverwinter

I was impressed with the party's activity this session. Not only did you save the villagers with minimal loss of life out of a potentially (very) bad situation, but you also killed the boss goblin holding the villagers captive (as well as his cronies and pet giant rats), made a goblin ally, and then you proceeded to cater a deal between the irate surviving villagers and the remaining weakling goblins to promote a symbiotic relationship between the two communities. Granted, it proooobably won't turn out the way you envisioned it, but hey, you've done what you could!

I'm looking forward to next time, when you meet the master of the flying-giant-wizard-hat-tower. It should be... very interesting!

(In the distance you hear a mad cackling laugh that sounds... vaguely familiar...)
    DDO Character (Ghallanda) - Heffe el Fossa

Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by Uglybugger View Post
    I was impressed with the party's activity this session. Not only did you save the villagers with minimal loss of life out of a potentially (very) bad situation, but you also killed the boss goblin holding the villagers captive (as well as his cronies and pet giant rats), made a goblin ally, and then you proceeded to cater a deal between the irate surviving villagers and the remaining weakling goblins to promote a symbiotic relationship between the two communities. Granted, it proooobably won't turn out the way you envisioned it, but hey, you've done what you could!

I'm looking forward to next time, when you meet the master of the flying-giant-wizard-hat-tower. It should be... very interesting!

(In the distance you hear a mad cackling laugh that sounds... vaguely familiar...)
    Should we start rolling new characters! LOL
    Fallout 4
    Star Trek Online
    Neverwinter

Gronk can be our face man for the negotiations.

Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by EddytEagle View Post
    Gronk can be our face man for the negotiations.
    Nobody will understand what he's saying, but he will get the point across!
    Fallout 4
    Star Trek Online
    Neverwinter

Arcade

Too true!
    --Daemoro

Everyone understands a fist to the face, it transcends language barriers.

Arcade

Hey guys, sorry but I'm going to miss Thursdays session.

I have tickets to Game 4 to see the Predators sweep the Crackhawks... I mean Blackhawks in round 1.

GO PREDS!
    --Daemoro

Arcade

Hey guys, sorry but I'm going to miss Thursdays session.

I have tickets to Game 4 to see the Predators sweep the Crackhawks... I mean Blackhawks in round 1.

GO PREDS!
    Enjoy!
    Fallout 4
    Star Trek Online
    Neverwinter

Cool, hope it's a good game.

Arcade

GAME NIGHT!
    Fallout 4
    Star Trek Online
    Neverwinter

Arcade

Well how did things go last night? Wraith did you record? I wouldn't mind watching even the unedited version if there's a way for me to see it.

I'm sorry I missed the game but I'm not sorry that I got to see history made! First time in history an 8th seed has sept a 1st seed and I was there to see it!
    --Daemoro

Arcade

Well how did things go last night? Wraith did you record? I wouldn't mind watching even the unedited version if there's a way for me to see it.

I'm sorry I missed the game but I'm not sorry that I got to see history made! First time in history an 8th seed has sept a 1st seed and I was there to see it!
    Luche will never be the same again!!!! We are over top Goldenfields, ready to leave the cloud castle. We have a nice visit by some Cultists , and Invisible stalker , some big vultures , and a couple of other guys we never really got to question. They called Gronk a slave and we threw down!!!
    Fallout 4
    Star Trek Online
    Neverwinter

Cool. Glad you had a good game to watch.

as for the dnd, we met the owner of the weird cloud tower. It was a rather eccentric cloud giant who basically came to uber us to one of the locations for the quest letters. The tower had some uninvited guests on the third day who gave us a little run for our money after Luche murdered one of them, which I thought was totally uncalled for.....

good of news is we leveled again so you have two levels to add

Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by EddytEagle View Post

who gave us a little run for our money after Luche murdered one of them, which I thought was totally uncalled for.....
    LOL! Damn Luche always getting us in to trouble!!
    Fallout 4
    Star Trek Online
    Neverwinter

Yeah it was bloody brutal too, threw a pebble through the poor guys face.

Arcade

GAME NIGHT!!!!

And since Eddy was the only one who said anything about leveling I am skeptical at best about what level my character will be when we play tonight
    --Daemoro

Arcade

Been a long week. GAME NIGHT!!! Should be an interesting night, Ugly had an evil laugh when last we met!
    Fallout 4
    Star Trek Online
    Neverwinter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information