Thread: Clan ?

Arcade

Clan ?

Do we have a clan setup for Warships yet? I didn't see any post saying we had one going. o7

Re: Clan ?

Looked in-game and did not see one up yet.

Arcade

I have found in game a clan with the name ( OTC ) " Old Timers Clan ", Is that us ( OTG ) does anyone know?

my in-game name is " Texakin "

General Games Officer - My Kid Stole My Tank and I Speak You Soothe TehArgz's Avatar

Arcade

Clans are not released in WoWS yet.

I haven't been paying much attn to WoWS the past couple of months but it looks like they are on the public test stage of clans in WoWS.

OTG will be setting up an official OTG presence when clans are more finalized in the game.
    If you are easily offended, I'll probably offend you, so let's just get on with the outrage.

All our lawn are belong to us.

Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by TehArgz View Post
    Clans are not released in WoWS yet.

I haven't been paying much attn to WoWS the past couple of months but it looks like they are on the public test stage of clans in WoWS.

OTG will be setting up an official OTG presence when clans are more finalized in the game.

Yeah clans are up and running now for at-least a few weeks now I'm pretty sure.

General Games Officer - My Kid Stole My Tank and I Speak You Soothe TehArgz's Avatar

Arcade

There is no clan functionality on their website. As far as I could find at least.
    If you are easily offended, I'll probably offend you, so let's just get on with the outrage.

All our lawn are belong to us.

Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by TehArgz View Post
    There is no clan functionality on their website. As far as I could find at least.
    !. Upgrade to most current WoWs game version.
    2. Log into the game, find you characters name on top left side of screen and click on the down arrow that is next to it.
    3. Scroll down 6 buttons out of 7 and click on clan, that will take you to the clan page.
    4. Options are search, invite, application, create clan.

I hope the instructions are correct and helpful and thanks for getting back to us. It should work o7.

CAMPER!!...And LM's Friend- 10 Year Member Rance's Avatar

Arcade

I think it costs 2500 gold to create one. But then once you have it you still have another problem...getting enough members to have fun with :/ If you're really searching for an active clan to participate with I would recommend looking elsewhere. I cite the history of World of Tanks as an example. Good luck and have fun!

hellm id be happy to join the OTG clan in WOW if we get one going I play WOW all the time... I love it.

Arcade

Just letting folks know a clan has been setup in WoWs, awesome. Thanks

Thread Information