We want you back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We want you back

I have a Redwood Roadster, so spending 11k gold on another car doesn't make sense. It would take forever to make that kind of gold for a casual player. I know Russia has a ticket upgrade system and I believe Korea does too.

Comment

I came across this thread and had to ask. How are the classes looking now a days? And it sounds like I might enjoy it if I started playing again. And how is the game population wise these days?

Comment

Hi, We just had a huge update, 3.5 so its like starting new for all of us. Lots of changes. It seems we still have a population :) Just pretty quiet as everyone tries to adjust. Read the post that Battlehawke has about the update in the news and announcements section of this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Boop View Post
          Hi, We just had a huge update, 3.5 so its like starting new for all of us. Lots of changes. It seems we still have a population :) Just pretty quiet as everyone tries to adjust. Read the post that Battlehawke has about the update in the news and announcements section of this forum.
          I read through all that, WOW! They have done a lot. Now I am wanting to start again. Is Blighter still a good class? I will be rerolling later today on the otg server. I will have to get into the guild there.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 08:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
          X