This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapter Info and Officers

I would like to express a welcome to all current and potential members of the Elder Scrolls Online community within The Old Timers Guild.

Looking to join our ESO Guild??? please follow our Intra-Guild guide HERE

OTG has Chapters on these megaservers.....

North American [NA] Megaserver. [PC/Mac]
    Xbox One Megaserver
    PS4 Megaserver

Your ESO Officers are:

Admin Liason:
    Hossman

Chapter Leader:
    Tess Phyreforge - ESO Contact - @Tess-OTG

Executive Officer:
    Olern - ESO Contact - @Olern

Senior Officers:
    Komma - ESO Contact - @Kommakozzy
    Egile - ESO Contact - @Lawpel

PvP Officers:
    kevlarto - ESO Contact - @kevlarto
    Vacant
    Vacant

General Officers:
    Skoros - ESO Contact - @Sir_Twist
    Adoman - ESO Contact - @Adoman
    Ulfgaard - ESO Contact - @Ulfgaard146

Crafting Officers:
    Idaho Geekette - ESO Contact - @IdahoGeekette
    Vacant
    Vacant

IG Officer [NCO]
    Odditorium - ESO Contact @Odditorium
    Kim - ESO Contact @ Kymee
    JACarpy -ESO Contact @DenarusTheFirst
    Bonaficio - ESO Contact - @Bonaficio
    Tenring - ESO Contact - @TenringOTG
    Damonott - ESO Contact - @Damonott

Our main guild has an alliance to The Aldmeri Dominion. This basically means that most organized guild activities may be oriented towards the guild alliance, as we wish to offer the most options for the majority of our guild; however, we will not abandon our members that choose to play in one of the other alliances. We are a community and will have opportunities for everyone to participate.

We have created a suggestion box located in the Private Forums area for all active chapter members to offer private suggestions to our staff. Feel free to use this resource in order to convey your ideas to the ESO Staff.

We are a laid-back guild and we are all about the fun. Should a problem arise, please send a confidential Private Message to any of the ESO staff in order to bring any potential issues to our attention. We are a guild of many unique individuals and it is our desire to embrace this diversity without prejudice to any one group of players.
    Last edited by Tess Phyreforge; 07-13-2017, 04:09 PM.
    .°*˜˜*°.May The Divines Guide You .°*˜˜*°..

ESO - @Tess-OTG

Tess Phyreforge - Sthria - Setha - Sable Phyreforge -Tessa Phyreforge - Sethra Phyreforge - Sthria Phyreforge - Tess Phyre-Forge - Octavia Phyreforge

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Re: Chapter Info and Officers

I would like to Thank all our members for the support and our Officers for stepping up and helping our ESO Chapter.
    :yourock:

ESO - @Tess-OTG

Tess Phyreforge - Sthria - Setha - Sable Phyreforge -Tessa Phyreforge - Sethra Phyreforge - Sthria Phyreforge - Tess Phyre-Forge - Octavia Phyreforge

Comment

Greetings--I am a current member of OTG and am downloading The Elder Scroll Online at this time. I am not sure where I go or who I contact to get membership in the guild. Hopefully it is you and this is the place /smile. Let me know-or plz point me in the right direction. Thank you--Pandemon

Comment

Hi Pandemon,

Start here http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/sho...ld-Recruitment :green:
        Loish, Naeani, Serrata, Isiliel

Comment

Officer promotion, Skoros has stepped up to join the Gen. Officer Rank and Adoman as our Raid Officer

also I'd like to announce the return of Ulfgaard back to ESO Officer Rank, Welcome back and Thanks for stepping up to help out.

ESO - @Tess-OTG

Comment

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
          Working...
          X