Joining the ESO OTG chapter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joining the ESO OTG chapter?

The information for joining has (or is currently unavailable as permission groups are not visible in your profile currently) changed due to the forum update. How does one go about joining a chapter now?

Sorry for the confusion. That system is something that came unglued during the website upgrade we did at the end of last week. Until we can sort it out, I would send a PM to the ESO CL or XO and ask how they want you to proceed. You can find the officer info for ESO here:

https://www.oldtimersguild.com/forum...o-and-officers
    LRO: Mosselyn, 100 RK -- Myrrin, 63 Warden -- Tasmin, 100 Hunter -- Fynora, 86 LM -- Lysariel, 61 Mini
    GW2: Mosselyn, 80 Ele -- Khym, 80 Guardian -- Dhyana, 80 Ranger -- Nyxla, 80 Necro -- Jasmyn, 80 Mesmer

Comment

I hope by the middle of this week things on the forums will be set up and we will be able to handle our guild invites on a timely manner.
      .°*˜˜*°.May The Divines Guide You .°*˜˜*°..

ESO - @Tess-OTG

Tess Phyreforge - Sthria - Setha - Sable Phyreforge -Tessa Phyreforge - Sethra Phyreforge - Sthria Phyreforge - Tess Phyre-Forge - Octavia Phyreforge

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Comment

YAY, and good luck with that. I will be keeping my eyes open for the permissions. Thanks guys.
        The Queen of Alts
        :shocked:

Now Playing
        Black Desert Online-
        Revelation Online (well soon)

Not Playing (But Could Always Be Back!)
        EQ - EQ II - DAoC- WoW - LOTRO - SWTOR - Rift - HellGate - Diablo II - Warhammer Online - Minecraft - ARK - 7 Days to Die - Dungeon Keeper-
        DDO - AOC - Diablo III
        - Neverwinter Nights Online - Guild Wars 2 -
        Albion Online - Elder Scrolls Online

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 08:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
        X