Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Master Crafters and Xbox Guild?

Hi All

I am trying to join the xbox guild, i am reaching the limit of what i can do solo. Most of my friends are Destiny players, would be nice to have some eso friends to help me improve and learn from (iam such a noob).

Also just was wandering if our guild on xbox has any master crafters? I have been trying level up and its a real pain.

My application is almost completed and would be nice to join the xbox guild.

Welcome to the OTG I am not as familiar with the Xbox OTG ESO guild, being on a PC, but if being in OTG for over10 years has taught me anything, I am certain there are crafters on there :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ulfgaard View Post
      Welcome to the OTG I am not as familiar with the Xbox OTG ESO guild, being on a PC, but if being in OTG for over10 years has taught me anything, I am certain there are crafters on there :)
      Thanks :-). However having a little difficulty joining the guild on Xbox EU. Waiting patiently though :-)

Comment

Originally posted by NarkN View Post
        Hi All

I am trying to join the xbox guild, i am reaching the limit of what i can do solo. Most of my friends are Destiny players, would be nice to have some eso friends to help me improve and learn from (iam such a noob).

Also just was wandering if our guild on xbox has any master crafters? I have been trying level up and its a real pain.

My application is almost completed and would be nice to join the xbox guild.
        Hey Nark. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of limitations are you reaching as a solo player? I purchased the Tamriel Unlimited Gold edition for PC, but haven't spent much time with it yet. My son was mentioning that most of the content can be played solo other than Group Dungeons. So what barriers are you hitting?

I apologize if the XBox version is significantly different than the PC...

Comment

Hi Grynn!
          i am a master crafter on Xbox; just don't have all the motifs. You mentioned that you were on the EU server and I am not sure the guild has a presence there. The tiny group of OTGers play on the NA server. If I am mistaken and you are on the NA server, message me on Xbox and I'll set you up with gear. My gamer tag is sommerSstar.

Comment

Oops! I meant the previous message for NarkN.

Comment

Well I am doing multiple things. Trying to get my master crafter which I know takes long. But things like trials etc are best done in a guild specially since I have no experience with them. I was told there was no Xbox eu guild so unfortunately I am a little stuck but will make a plan. Thanks.

Comment

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
              Working...
              X