X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Siea finished Stygian, I am now working on Tripple's Focus

Comment

On step 15 of vol 3. 6 heroics to get essences off boss, CoD: WC and RC, Kaesora: ToV and XS, Arc Spire: Sorceress, and Torsis: Spectral Market. Solo from there as far as I can tell.

Comment

Got all the zones done last night! It's just a formality at this point. Thank you everyone for being willing to run the zones.

Comment

Originally posted by Furycai View Post
          Got all the zones done last night! It's just a formality at this point. Thank you everyone for being willing to run the zones.
          WTG, Fury!

Comment

I would like to thank everyone Sarcazism (inquisitor) now has his epic.

Comment

Sweet! And Gratz!

Comment

Originally posted by sarcazism View Post
                I would like to thank everyone Sarcazism (inquisitor) now has his epic.
                Woot, Gratz Buddy
                Everquest 2 - Co-Chapter Leader

Comment

Ok finally back on track. I will need assistance on this part, I am at:
                  Awakening Bonds: Forks in the Road
                  Step 3 number 4
                  • Click the bowl to cleanse the chisel. You will be attacked by a heroic group of 3 mobs, defeat them to continue. The adds will port and use no-hostile debuffs.
                    • Note: If there are multiple priests in the group on this step, only one should click otherwise multiple sets may spawn. All priests on the step will get the update once the group is defeated.
                    • Note: Resolve needed 241
                    • Note: none of the adds can be charmed (Verified 2017.01.19)
                  • Click the bowl again and defeat another group of 3 to cleanse the other tool. You will be attacked by a heroic group of 3 mobs again, the mobs fear and Return to Glanral with the purified tools.
                  • Go back to Glanral outside Tupta at ( -53, -79, 469 ) and hear his last words.
                  • Avenge poor Glanral by killing his attackers Tarkas the Brute, Chrigon the Spellslinger, and Kragis the Zealous - one linked group around the corner at ( -38, -88, 333 ) .
                    • Full group fight, bring Enchanter or Druid for charming. Druid charm works on mobs. Keep Chirgon targeted and burn down first. Have druid or chanter charm Kragis.
                  • Only the priest on this stage of the quest will be able to see the group until they've been aggroed, and they will attack if you get too close.
                  • use no-hostile debuffs.
                  Bareeka - High Elf Mystic Level 100 (Main Raider) Utiopia - Freeblood Illusionist Level 100 (Raid Alt)
                  Barrik - High Elf Wizard Level 100 (First Toon & Raider) Aireell - Aerakyn Fury Level 100
                  Faferd - Barbarian Guardian Level 90 (Retired) Cintarr - Kerran Conjuror Level 95 (Semi Retired)

Comment

Originally posted by Barrik View Post
                    Ok finally back on track. I will need assistance on this part, I am at:
                    Awakening Bonds: Forks in the Road
                    Step 3 number 4
                    So this part is done.. I suspect the Fabled Nazira will be one of the next places you will need a group.
                    Everquest 2 - Co-Chapter Leader

Comment

Probably so and thanks to everyone who helped.
                      Bareeka - High Elf Mystic Level 100 (Main Raider) Utiopia - Freeblood Illusionist Level 100 (Raid Alt)
                      Barrik - High Elf Wizard Level 100 (First Toon & Raider) Aireell - Aerakyn Fury Level 100
                      Faferd - Barbarian Guardian Level 90 (Retired) Cintarr - Kerran Conjuror Level 95 (Semi Retired)

Comment

Originally posted by Rosyposy View Post
                        The real Rosyposy is stuck on the scout epic - needs the limestone. (I appreciate the help so much considering this toon is not in guild!)

Edited: Finding Dolas, Step 7.

Edited: Woot! Got the limestone. Thanks so much! Onward...
                        I started my Epic 2.0 three months ago, and I really appreciate the help getting a bit further!

Next time a group goes into Ossuary of Malevolence (Contested) I need updates there:

Quest: Finding Dolas
                        14. Inquisitor Foust sends you into Ossuary of Malevolence (Contested) to obtain five uncommon treasure chest drops from trash mobs.
                        • Two drops from Primordial Malice Cultists in the west wing.
                        • One drop from flesh constructs in the west wing.
                        • One drop from skeletal terrors in the east wing.
                        • One drop from the larger skeletons in the east wing.

Comment

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
                        Working...
                        X