This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ2 Specific Forum Issues

Hi folks, with the new forum upgrades, people may find a couple of issues along the way. One of the biggest possibilities may be "Broken Links". Meaning that you click on an link and expect to go to one place, but end up with an error.

If you find any of those issues in our forum, please post them here and we will work quickly to resolve them.

*Note to Staff: Grata Cedyr Quilton Ginsu Idylla Korginard
    In order to manage corrective actions, if you make a corrective action please Reply with Quote to the post that initially brought it to our attention and state whether it has been corrected.

Thanks,

--> Jak
    Everquest 2 - Co-Chapter Leader

Hey guys.

the link you helped me with so that when i log into my internet is now broken can someone please post how to fix it? used to have otg come up every time I opened my browser.

Comment

"Hi folks, with the new forum upgrades, people may find a couple of issues along the way. One of the biggest possibilities may be "Broken Links". Meaning that you click on an link and expect to go to one place, but end up with an error.

If you find any of those issues in our forum, please post them here and we will work quickly to resolve them.

*Note to Staff: Grata Cedyr Quilton Ginsu Idylla Korginard
      In order to manage corrective actions, if you make a corrective action please Reply with Quote to the post that initially brought it to our attention and state whether it has been corrected."

In the old forums as soon as you logged in you could click on the new posts (can remember what exactly the button was called) but it showed you all the new posts since you last checked the forums. Is there a similar feature in these new forums?
      EQ2- Sahrina 100 Necromancer
      LOTRO- (Retired) Hagen Guardian
      BDO- (Retired) Tzarina Sorceress, Choson Wizard OTG Green
      WOW (Retired)- Choson 100 Warrior, Anvilmar Server
      Wildstar (Retired)- Hagen Altec 50 SpellSlinger
      DDO (Retired)- Enturion 28 Rogue
      Rift (Retired)- Choson 50 Mage
      Battle.net - HagenAltec#1738
      Steam: hagenaltec

Comment

Yes, it was the "Whats New" button. Now instead there is a box on the right hand side called "Latest Topics" that you can do that with.
        Everquest 2 - Co-Chapter Leader

Comment

Jak it isn't the same thing. In the old forums you use to be able to see what has been posted since the last time you viewed the forums. You could easily scroll through the list and see the new posts and what forums they were in. For instance, I could just scroll down the right side of the page and look for EQ2 post/humor/"whatever game I wanted". Then after I looked at all the new posts I wanted I could mark all as read and I would be up to date until the next time I came to the forums and clicked what has been posted since my last visit. The "Latest Topics" doesn't have any of those features and with 42 pages I would have to spend more time then it is worth it to find out what is new or going on with OTG.
          EQ2- Sahrina 100 Necromancer
          LOTRO- (Retired) Hagen Guardian
          BDO- (Retired) Tzarina Sorceress, Choson Wizard OTG Green
          WOW (Retired)- Choson 100 Warrior, Anvilmar Server
          Wildstar (Retired)- Hagen Altec 50 SpellSlinger
          DDO (Retired)- Enturion 28 Rogue
          Rift (Retired)- Choson 50 Mage
          Battle.net - HagenAltec#1738
          Steam: hagenaltec

Comment

Up at the top of the main forum (the list of forums, not the top bar) there are a few tabs. Forums, Latest Activity, and My Subscriptions. I think Latest Activity is the new form of what you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
            X