Signing up for a raid?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing up for a raid?

Since its been a while to join in a raid have to sign up by calendar? I brought back my level 70 mostly geared characters just wondering
    thanks

Once you have been given an invite to the SWTOR chapter in game and given access to our private forums you will need to go to the raid calendar which can be found on allgenda.com you will need to list the character(s) and their role(s) (dps, healer, tank) then sign up for the raids that are listed. The directions are listed in our private forums on how to proceed.
    Don't ask for my opinion unless you really want to hear it, because it may not be what you want to hear.

sigpic

Comment

if somebody wants to keep an eye out for me if I understood this correctly. I will be on my level 58 shadow knight majorjonshadow . Will be around about 8. now if people have plans or if doing a raid my invite can wait. Feeling somewhat better I should be around.

Comment

There are a lot of hard mode statics. There are statics Sunday at 8, Tuesday and Wednesdays at 9. Some times they need people at these times for people who do not show up, and will put into guild chat asking for people who are interested.

Comment

Sorry I gave you guys the wrong character its colonelshadow on line now. if I dont make it on tonight its good

Comment

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
          Working...
          X