Trying ws again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying ws again.

Might see me in mumble asking questions. Played for a couple months at release and for a month in may 2015 too see some of the WS reloaded. Leveled into the mid 20's only. Gonna give it another shot for a few days see if I love it or not. Any advice or tips? Made a dom cassian engineer soldier again. Thanks -tpsabre
    Last edited by tpsabre; 05-23-2017, 12:38 PM.
    Waiting on Pantheon : RotF , kickstarter Pathfinder pledge

Playing : Grim Dawn , Path of Exile , FO4 nowadays

Re: Trying ws again.

SoOOOooo...what did you choose? I never liked the 'soldier', I was more into the explorer stuff...going out and seeing the whole map. Right now I am playing a Dom, Cassian engineer explorer...lol

Comment

A Dom Cassian Eng Soldier. What I played before, which I know is dull, but I love the little bots. I like the humor of how horrible the dominion is. I've never tried a Exile well cumulatively I've only played about 2 1/2 months maybe 3 months tops. Poor game still seems pretty dead in the world. Real shame it's a fun game, funny, and the maps are varied and great looking.
      Waiting on Pantheon : RotF , kickstarter Pathfinder pledge

Playing : Grim Dawn , Path of Exile , FO4 nowadays

Comment

The low level zones can be kind of empty, its a pretty stable population for the max level but new/returning players leveling will find it pretty empty. It is an xp weekend 5/26 to 5/29 so the lower level zones and dungeon queues will be busy.
        Wildstar
        Shayleigh - Spellslinger, Crionna - Medic, Harlequynn - Engineer, Æthena - Esper, SaraRose - Stalker, Midnight - Warrior

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 08:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
        X