Reset?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reset?

Did the server get reset post 13 release? I hadn't played in a couple of months but logged in a few days ago and had no stuff and no home. No big deal as I like the beginning of the game best anyway but just curious.

That being said I find certain things super hard to find. It took me almost 3 hours to find a town of any size (more than 3 houses) and probably close to 5 (including the 3 hours) to then find a water source. In that time plus several more hours I only found 1antibiotic and 1 honey yet it seems super easy to get infected. Probably 3 in 10 melee hits infects. Also pretty hard to find goldenrod.

On the upside I think the mob AI has gotten pretty good. I was trucking through the woods, which is pretty hard now with the mob density and difficult visibility in the grass, and ran into a group. Fled and ended up boxed into a cavern area (easy to walk into a deep hole). As I tried to back away from an approaching mob I ran into another small pack that had snuck up behind me and bam, that was it. It felt pretty realistic in terms of getting surrounded even though I was working hard not to.

Re: Reset?

Waldy World was reset after 13 was released.

Interesting about your lack of water. I find ponds at the end of POI paths quite often. Goldenrod hasn't been a problem for me, plenty everywhere. Strange.

I don't like the new cave structures. More like holes in the ground that break your legs while running through the area.

have fun,
    Waldy

Active Servers for OTG Members & Friends

• ARK:Survival Evolved (Waldy World)
    • 7 Days to Die (Waldy World)
    • Empyrion Galactic Survival (Waldy Centauri)
    • Farm Simulator 2017 (Waldy's Farm)
    • Mumble Server: silverbolt.bluefangsolutions.com:15560

Check This Thread for the latest information on my servers!

Inactive
    • Farming Simulator 2015 (Waldys Farm)
    • Life is Feudal (Waldys Shire)
    • Hurtworld
    • Minecraft
    • Starbound

Send me a PM for the password!

Comment

Odd. I'm pretty sure I logged in post 13 since I remember being impressed by the new mocap animations.

In any case the server was off line (or I couldn't find it) for a while so I created a single player game and my seed was not very good. I found so much burned forest I ran straight for almost half an hour and never got out of it. Going to re roll that one lol.

Comment

I haven't played the game since 12 was released but I really enjoyed it. I'll probably go back to it once I get bored of Black Desert Online and then only after I finish Fallout 4.

Comment

Me too. Was just smashing some zombies while waiting for BDO.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 08:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
          X