X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zombies Ate My Dog [ValMod, A15, PVE]

Hey Effjay,

Its not a dumb question, I had the same one too when I started down the mod path. Here is Valmar's response in regards to the same question and VALmod:

There are two ways.

Your first option is to copy your config folder. This is a folder in the game install directory, within the Data folder. This folder is what has all the modded bits.

Copy the vanilla config folder and call it Config - Vanilla. Then install the mod. So now the config folder should be modded with the old vanilla config being renamed to Config - Vanilla.

Now when you want to go back to vanilla just come here and rename the config folder (which at this point is the modded version) to Config - Modded and then rename te Config - Vanilla folder Config.

Make sense? That way you can just jump back and forth.

Another option is to go to the install directory then go back to the steamapps - common folder is located. Copy the entire 7 Days to Die folder. Call it 7DTD Modded or whatever. Now you have two copies of 7DTD folder. Make a short cut ot the launcher in the modded folder and put it on your destop or whatever. Now you can launch a modded game or a vanilla game with a click of a button.

I use both of these methods regularlly.

Valmod Overhaul is available here

Easy to install, just copy the Data and Mod folder from the zip file to the root of your 7 Days install and "Yes" to overwrite files in those folders.

Feel free to contact me if you need anything. Hope to see you in the wasteland :)
    Current Addictions: The Division, Fallout 4, ESO and Wildstar
    Contact Me:
    Twitter @Thelget | Twitch.tv/Thelget | Steam ID - L8knightz | Uplay - Thelget
    **PC Only Gamer**

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 08:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
    X