Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7D2D Alpha 16 Patch Notes Up! - and early streamer previews Live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7D2D Alpha 16 Patch Notes Up! - and early streamer previews Live!

http://7daystodie.com/a16-early-stre...release-notes/

http://7daystodie.com/steaming-partners/

• Fix for minibike vanishing and falling through the world :buttrock:

7 Days to Die Alpha 16 Experimental Version to release Saturday Afternoon

The experimental version of A16 appears to be on the verge of releasing this afternoon.

https://twitter.com/joelhuenink/stat...12554710511619
    B105 Release candidate is being built right now. It needs a quick smoke test and then I will head over to the Kraken cage.

Joel Huenink‏ @joelhuenink 18m18 minutes agoMore

B105 in testing... barring no new issues, Kraken Will be released today.

Comment

Re: 7D2D Alpha 16 Patch Notes Up! - and early streamer previews Live!

for anyone that missed it - a16 is available as an opt-in beta there are several known issues but FTP released it as an opt-in for those brave souls.
      "MMO communities eat their young" - unknown

~ Current Games ~
      Warframe - Findywen
      Steam - [OTG] Findywen
      Battlenet - Findywen#1614 Overwatch Stats
      ~ Previous Games ~
      Marvel Heroes - Fndywen (I am an idiot[or a lepper] and dropped an i)
      75% of those ever released - Findywen, Putok, Summr, Autmn, Wintr or Fieora(only in VG)

Comment

This seemed to take forever but seeing what was added, ok I can understand now. Should be fun to knock the dust off of this one.
        Guild Wars 2: Jairlyn - Guardian
        EQ2: Jairlyn - Conjuror

Comment

Waldy World is breathlessly waiting for this one to drop! I've been running the server for what seems like forever, at least two years. But 7DTD is a keeper in my book!

I'll be adding another server option.
          Waldy World will be Random Gen
          Waldy World 2 will be Navezgane

I like to see what the dev's have to offer in both

have fun,
          Waldy

Active Servers for OTG Members & Friends

• ARK:Survival Evolved (Waldy World)
          • 7 Days to Die (Waldy World)
          • Empyrion Galactic Survival (Waldy Centauri)
          • Farm Simulator 2017 (Waldy's Farm)
          • Mumble Server: silverbolt.bluefangsolutions.com:15560

Check This Thread for the latest information on my servers!

Inactive
          • Farming Simulator 2015 (Waldys Farm)
          • Life is Feudal (Waldys Shire)
          • Hurtworld
          • Minecraft
          • Starbound

Send me a PM for the password!

Comment

Originally posted by Findywen View Post

for anyone that missed it - a16 is available as an opt-in beta there are several known issues but FTP released it as an opt-in for those brave souls.
            So..if I start a game with the opt-in, will it stay when the stable is released?
            Luthaias - Albion Online

Previous MMOs: EQ1 - EQ2 - Anarchy Online - EVE Online - LoTRO

Comment

Originally posted by RyanX View Post

So..if I start a game with the opt-in, will it stay when the stable is released?
              usually. I wouldn't want to guarantee anything because it is possible they find some huge random gen bug that would require things fully reset. Beyond the save being available after it goes stable the other potential issue is if you get used to a certain "feature" that turns out to be a bug. For example, one of the known issues currently has to do with hunted status not working properly (i dont know specifics). If you were to get used to the bugged version, you might be in for a rude awakening when it is fixed and all of a sudden they are really hunting you. Additionally there are some bugs that make it more dangerous, for example right now if you log out underground, you will end up back above ground when you log back in.

I have played a little of the experimental with a couple friends on their servers, but will not sit down for a serious play through until after it goes stable.

~ Current Games ~
              Warframe - Findywen
              Steam - [OTG] Findywen
              ~ Previous Games ~
              75% of those ever released - Findywen, Putok, Summr, Autmn, Wintr or Fieora(only in VG)

Comment

usually. I wouldn't want to guarantee anything because it is possible they find some huge random gen bug that would require things fully reset. Beyond the save being available after it goes stable the other potential issue is if you get used to a certain "feature" that turns out to be a bug. For example, one of the known issues currently has to do with hunted status not working properly (i dont know specifics). If you were to get used to the bugged version, you might be in for a rude awakening when it is fixed and all of a sudden they are really hunting you. Additionally there are some bugs that make it more dangerous, for example right now if you log out underground, you will end up back above ground when you log back in.

I have played a little of the experimental with a couple friends on their servers, but will not sit down for a serious play through until after it goes stable.
                Thanks for the info..and on the same lines...will my progress on the current A15 be lost when A16 goes stable?
                Luthaias - Albion Online

Comment

Given the number of changes in A16, I think they broke A15 saves. There are a lot of block changes, I couldn't find it with a quick look at the notes but I think I recall them saying that it would not support A15 saves. Also i think i saw someone load a A15 save in A16 and it was a mess.

~ Current Games ~
                  Warframe - Findywen
                  Steam - [OTG] Findywen
                  ~ Previous Games ~

Comment

*edit: nvm, found what I was looking for
                    Luthaias - Albion Online

Comment

Is it any good
                      Theorem: You are all figments of my imagination!

Proof: You go away, but I am always here.

Conclusion: I have an over-active imagination

Comment

The latest - which is mostly a vague 'soon' - but better than utter silence I guess.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...l=1#post687277
                        The internal testing build is currently b133. They will probably push one more build out as experimental and if it checks out fine then it will probably go stable. Things are getting really close.

My days of responding to hundreds of support tickets with "A16 is not compatible with A15 saves" is fast approaching....
                        Originally posted by Qyet View Post
                        Is it any good

Great atmosphere, fully destroyable, minable, and modfiable landscape like Wurm Online or a hi-def Minecraft, great exploration gameplay, decent crafting and building though rather limited weapon and consumable varieties within each type. Zombies are good and getting better. The most fun is with a group as the attacking zombie hoards can get massive with large numbers of players online but playing single player is fun and involving as well as it's harder to build massive defenses all by yourself so its more survival oriented that way. It's good.

OK back to my latest obsession, picked up Fallout New Vegas Ultimate on the Steam sale - I wish I could mod most of the guns in there into 7D2D!

Comment

Given the number of changes in A16, I think they broke A15 saves. There are a lot of block changes, I couldn't find it with a quick look at the notes but I think I recall them saying that it would not support A15 saves. Also i think i saw someone load a A15 save in A16 and it was a mess.
                          definitely broke my a15 save lol. Buildings are totally hosed due to block changes (holes in wall, floors replaced with candles, etc)

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 08:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
                          X