Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still active in Elite?

Hello,
    Recently picked this up and was wondering if anyone from OTG is actively playing? If so, is there anyone that is looking for a pretty much clueless newbie to mentor and help get a better understanding of how to advance? I'm "Drakhai" in mumble and usually can be found in the WoW channel (don't judge....). Any help would be appreciated.

Drak

Re: Anyone still active in Elite?

Originally posted by Drakhai View Post
    Hello,
    Recently picked this up and was wondering if anyone from OTG is actively playing? If so, is there anyone that is looking for a pretty much clueless newbie to mentor and help get a better understanding of how to advance? I'm "Drakhai" in mumble and usually can be found in the WoW channel (don't judge....). Any help would be appreciated.

Drak
    I play every day.. I'm Donzi42 in the game

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

You can add me as well, Wolfuse

I am normally in discord with the player faction i run with, however you can hit me up ingame whenever you have questions or need help. You can catch me in mumble from time to time (will be in there more frequently upon ROs launch coming up) in either the BDO or RO channels.
      Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/wolfusetv

Steam: Wolfuse **** Bnet: Kilcon#1661

Elite Dangerous / Star Citizen / Black Desert Online / World of Warcraft / Overwatch

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I'll send out a friends request and keep an eye out for you. Pilot name: Kelrac

Drak

Comment

You can add me. Zeeks.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey I just got the game, Steam Summer Sale. SnowMan85 in game i'll look yall up. Yes I know this post is 5 months old.
            GW2 Sarcasnn Level 80 Human Necro, Ajaxznow Level 80 Asura Ranger, Fire Snowfall Level 80 Human Elementalist, Verdrix Snowclaw Level 80 Charr Warrior.

You never know just how you look through other people's eyes. Butthole Surfers

Comment

I'm still on every now and then. time juz doesn't allow for me to be able to play for very long. LordKamina is the name and you'll see me online when i can get on.

Comment

I am still grinding away. Elite Combat, Elite Trading, Pioneer Exploration, Champion CQC, Imperial Prince, Federation Lt Commander... the Faction grind is long, but a Corvette will be a nice addition to my stable :)

Send me an Invite == Hittman

Comment

I've been rolling solo trying to learn the game. I'll add you all and see if I can't catch up with you all if you are willing to be patience while I wrap my head around this game. It took me 3 days to figure out how to navigate to another station in the same system.

Comment

I pretty much play daily.

Comment

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
                    Working...
                    X