Fortnite - July 25th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortnite - July 25th

This one looks promising. While I don't ever expect it to be a featured game, it might be worth a look for General Games.

It looks like a 3rd person, class based, horde mode game with scavenging, building, and rescue elements.

It might be worth a look.

It goes live July 25th, but pre-orders are open now with a 4-day early access period.

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/home

Battlenet PC: Optix#11358 Overwatch Stats
    Uplay: OTG_Optix The Division Stats
    Steam: xOptix78

Semi-Retired: The Division, GTA Online
    Retired: Lord of the Rings Online, WildStar

I pre-ordered it and I'll probably be playing it on that Friday, the 21st. My Epic account name is TheZone if you're up for meeting up online.

Comment

I'm in for the 21st as well... looks fun! we all should definitely group up and learn the ropes together...

Comment

I'd be interested. I played during the beta and it was pretty enjoyable. I'll probably pre-order it.

Comment

Ill probably start on the 21st too.... not sure if the game has guild support... won't be my main but any guild should theoretically be held by GG.

BTW, no open beta until 2018 and F2P (?)
          "The cool people wear PINK"

Steam: Benbrada - Origin: Benbrada
          - Raptr: Benbrada - Battle.NET ID: Benbrada#1847 - PSN ID: Benbrada
          OTG Social Networks: Twitter and Facebook

Comment

Some free stuff if you act now!

http://massivelyop.com/2017/07/16/ge...game-launches/

Game looks fun, checking out the site.
            Steam/XBL/Origin: mjayg | Cryptic: @mjayg | B.net: Ranter#1882 | GW2: Ranter.5492 | SkyForge: Ranter Paragon
            Defiance/Marvel Heroes/Shadowrun Chronicles: Ranter | Disney Infinity: SWAS3775113
            SWL: Ranter | SWTOR: Ranter (Legacy) | The Division: RanterX | Wildstar: Boss Ranter
            Marvel Future Fight/DC Legends: RanterOTG | Force Arena/Galaxy of Heroes/Clash Royale: Ranter

Kul Tiras: Ranter | Bladefist: Ranter | Anvilmar: Ranter | Undermine: ???

Comment

We should either get on the OTG Mumble/General Gaming channel or create a Discord server for communication Friday. If we get enough people we can request a New Game channel for Frontline.

My epic account name is - Strongdad

Comment

Preordered! Epic handle is TechMagick. I'll try to be on Mumble the evening of the 21st... hopefully we can get organized.

Comment

So, can I expect to see anyone on tonight? I was actually playing a bit last night since I was in the alpha (apparently there was early early access). Didn't get very far. Let me know your Epic username if you want and I'll add you so we can find each other in game.

Comment

Pre-ordered today (just saw it :-) )
                    game name is Knathdrak
                    Looks interesting!
                    WOW Alliance: (pretty much all heally as I love to heal, ok with dps, and trying to learn tanking)
                    Kwizach - Monk
                    Fanuishock - Shaman,
                    Aldabar - Priest,
                    Neharma - Druid,
                    Kwizally - Pally,

BattleNet: Knathdrak#1173
                    GW2 (retired): Natures Aldabar- Druid, Hurricane Aldabar - Tempest, Aldabar - Engineer, Guard Aldabar - Guardian, Nalax Slimetaurë - Necro

Diablo 3 and Heroes of the Storm usually when you don't see me on during normal times :-)

Comment

Hoping to try later tonight but Guild Leader duties are hitting me hard tonight lol.
                      "The cool people wear PINK"

Steam: Benbrada - Origin: Benbrada
                      - Raptr: Benbrada - Battle.NET ID: Benbrada#1847 - PSN ID: Benbrada
                      OTG Social Networks: Twitter and Facebook

Comment

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
                      Working...
                      X