understanding faction play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• understanding faction play

Now that i'm in the unit,i was trying to play some faction but not sure what options to pick.
    IS or clan? Freelancer or loyalist? Can these be changed?
    The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be
    imposed on him.

Re: understanding faction play

Way back the unit was permanent IS FRR faction. Many changes to MWO, and those that are still playing, have seen the faction being neutral mostly (read as Mercenary faction). The CL, and some Officers, have the ability to set the faction. One of them will hopefully fill in the blanks more. Daemoro (our CL last I knew) had mentioned that some things had changed when our chapter became a 'General Gaming' status. I can not find the old information, so my apologies for lack of supporting information.

Community Warfare, Faction Play, and all the changes MWO has had (and still has coming) have made the Faction system a less active part of the game. There is an active community, but rather small. Many had hoped for a larger scale event, but the most PGI seems to do now is a limited event once a year usually.

If you have not checked out the MWO forum here is a direct link to the Faction Play Sub Forum....

https://mwomercs.com/forums/forum/307-faction-play/
    Live Long and Prosper

Comment

Basically we have a few people in the game who have the authority to select contracts when we don't have one active. I have based who gets this privilege on them saying "Hey can we get a contract?" BOOM you're promoted!

As long as there aren't any arguments about which contracts are being selected then this will continue :)
      --Daemoro

I was once told that if I continued along my current course that I would be ostracized. I replied "I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound pleasant for me OR the ostrich."

"I'm the funniest person I know."

Comment

ahh makes sense, thanks
        The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be
        imposed on him.

Comment

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
        Working...
        X