X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [BETA] Intraguild Recruitment and Access to Private Forums

AO Forum Name: Phelon
    Character Name: Phelon (T3 thinking about going wild staff healer at launch but still not 100% sure )

OTG App Post

Signed the chapter and applied for the group.

Cheers

Phelon
    Last edited by Phelon; 06-17-2017, 02:39 PM.

Comment

After the forum update I'm not seeing the "join group" option any more. Am I just looking in the wrong place?

Comment

I can't find the "join group" either. Have been an OTG member for just a little while and still trying to work out some Mumble kinks.
        My current in-game name is Refuse but will hopefully get something else come release. Would like it to be Recon like my Revelation Online toon.

Comment

Join Group is currently missing after the forum move. Please stay tuned for more info.
          AlbionOnline
          Nanananabooboo (n4b2, nb) - In a lifelong beta in Albion
          "I mean when we break it down, clicking pixels is clicking pixels." - Kaliope

Comment

Forum name: Koldmiser
            In Game name: Grymbane
            Only a couple of days into AO, but looking forward to more of this game!

Comment

Forum Name: Clixx
              In Game Name: Emberly will try for Clix at launch. Already in guild in Albion just don't have access to private forum and as you already know the join group is not showing up

Original application: https://www.oldtimersguild.com/forum...27838-archeage
              Clix

Comment

I would like access to the forum as well. It appears that I do not have the option to "join groups" in on my profile page.

Albion Forum: IceTone
                Character: raif

Comment

Working...
                X