X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clan Roster

Originally posted by Willowleaf View Post
    I will transfer my summoner soon at first. I'm still in probation, you don't know if you will like me and accept me permanently in your guild, same for me too. Once that period has passed and we've made our decisions, I will change the servers of my other alts too if I'm still in the guild.
    Not a problem, Willow. Don't forget to send me (Kattzilla) and the Chapter Leader (Yeshe Tsogyal) a "friend request", so we'll know when you are online. Once you get your Summoner transferred over (normally done after server maintenance), we can send you a clan invite. Start out with the one character, and see if you enjoy hanging out with us. With OTG, it's more of a focus on having fun. I'm normally online from 1~5pm PST (grinding Celestial Basin for peaches...).

Our primary VoiP is Mumble, so if you don't already have that installed, I would encourage you to do so. Here is the link to the setup info page http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/sho...5-Mumble-Setup

Look forward to seeing you online!

Katt

Comment

I have transferred my Summoner to Mushin and it showed the date of june 7th for when my alt get tranffered.

Comment

Originally posted by Willowleaf View Post
        I have transferred my Summoner to Mushin and it showed the date of june 7th for when my alt get tranffered.
        I checked your character info today and it is showing that "Percy Siam" is now on Mushin server and in the Cerulean Order. I've sent you a "friend request" (CabribaFoxx/Kattzilla) and I believe that Yeshe has as well. Once you accept those, we will both know when you are online, so we can send you a clan invite.

As I had posted earlier, Mumble is OTG's main VoiP, but we have been using Discord, so we can work all of that out once you have joined the clan. See you online soon!

Katt

Comment

Forum: Cegaan
          NCSoft: Cegaan
          Character name: Cegaan

Checking this game out btw. Im a member of EQ2 chapter but wanted to try out this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cegaan View Post
            Forum: Cegaan
            NCSoft: Cegaan
            Character name: Cegaan

Checking this game out btw. Im a member of EQ2 chapter but wanted to try out this game.
            Heya Cegaan,

Welcome to the Blade & Soul chapter of OTG, I am OTG's Chapter's XO. I sent you an in-game friend's request (Kattzilla), so that you'll be able to tell when I'm online. Once we catch each other, I'll be able to send you a clan invite. Also, next time you are in-game, please add "Yeshe Tsogyal" to your friend's list, as JoelleP is the Chapter's CO.

If you have any questions about the game, please feel free to ask. "Mumble" is OTG's official VoiP, but we have been mainly on Discord. It's not a requirement to use, but it makes it a lot simpler to communicate in-game with it. Please let us know if you are using either one of these programs and we'll try to get you set up in them as well.

Hope to see you in-game soon, but until then, I'll catch ya laters...

Comment

Originally posted by Cabrina Foxx View Post

Heya Cegaan,

Welcome to the Blade & Soul chapter of OTG, I am OTG's Chapter's XO. I sent you an in-game friend's request (Kattzilla), so that you'll be able to tell when I'm online. Once we catch each other, I'll be able to send you a clan invite. Also, next time you are in-game, please add "Yeshe Tsogyal" to your friend's list, as JoelleP is the Chapter's CO.

If you have any questions about the game, please feel free to ask. "Mumble" is OTG's official VoiP, but we have been mainly on Discord. It's not a requirement to use, but it makes it a lot simpler to communicate in-game with it. Please let us know if you are using either one of these programs and we'll try to get you set up in them as well.

Hope to see you in-game soon, but until then, I'll catch ya laters...
              Sounds good and Ill add you and JoelleP's characters next time I log on. As for VOIP I have mumble installed and I use that regularly but I can download Discord if that is easier for this game. I am liking the game so far, just need a better mouse :P Im already part of Cerulean Order for my main.

Comment

Originally posted by Cegaan View Post

Sounds good and Ill add you and JoelleP's characters next time I log on. As for VOIP I have mumble installed and I use that regularly but I can download Discord if that is easier for this game. I am liking the game so far, just need a better mouse :P Im already part of Cerulean Order for my main.
                Not a problem. With the move to "general" games, JoelleP and I are no longer "officers" in OTG (but are now NCOs), so I don't think we can "authorize" you in OTG's Mumble any longer. Some guild members where having issues with mumble as well. While Discord is not "officially" used by OTG, many of us in the gaming community are now using it. It is easier to use, and it also allows us to touch base with other in-game clans, as needed.

Just be forewarned, if you hear something that sounds like someone eating popcorn, that would be me...

Also, I am on PDT and normally in-game around 1pm-ish (I work a graveyard shift), and JoelleP is normally online at around 6pm EDT.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabrina Foxx View Post

Not a problem. With the move to "general" games, JoelleP and I are no longer "officers" in OTG (but are now NCOs), so I don't think we can "authorize" you in OTG's Mumble any longer. Some guild members where having issues with mumble as well. While Discord is not "officially" used by OTG, many of us in the gaming community are now using it. It is easier to use, and it also allows us to touch base with other in-game clans, as needed.

Just be forewarned, if you hear something that sounds like someone eating popcorn, that would be me...

Also, I am on PDT and normally in-game around 1pm-ish (I work a graveyard shift), and JoelleP is normally online at around 6pm EDT.
                  Switching from old laptop to a new gaming laptop so will need to reinstall mumble and import certficates which I can do.. Downloaded discord but will need server info to join yall.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 08:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
                  X