X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Clan Roster

Originally posted by Willowleaf View Post
    I will transfer my summoner soon at first. I'm still in probation, you don't know if you will like me and accept me permanently in your guild, same for me too. Once that period has passed and we've made our decisions, I will change the servers of my other alts too if I'm still in the guild.
    Not a problem, Willow. Don't forget to send me (Kattzilla) and the Chapter Leader (Yeshe Tsogyal) a "friend request", so we'll know when you are online. Once you get your Summoner transferred over (normally done after server maintenance), we can send you a clan invite. Start out with the one character, and see if you enjoy hanging out with us. With OTG, it's more of a focus on having fun. I'm normally online from 1~5pm PST (grinding Celestial Basin for peaches...).

Our primary VoiP is Mumble, so if you don't already have that installed, I would encourage you to do so. Here is the link to the setup info page http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/sho...5-Mumble-Setup

Look forward to seeing you online!

Katt

Comment

I have transferred my Summoner to Mushin and it showed the date of june 7th for when my alt get tranffered.

Comment

Originally posted by Willowleaf View Post
        I have transferred my Summoner to Mushin and it showed the date of june 7th for when my alt get tranffered.
        I checked your character info today and it is showing that "Percy Siam" is now on Mushin server and in the Cerulean Order. I've sent you a "friend request" (CabribaFoxx/Kattzilla) and I believe that Yeshe has as well. Once you accept those, we will both know when you are online, so we can send you a clan invite.

As I had posted earlier, Mumble is OTG's main VoiP, but we have been using Discord, so we can work all of that out once you have joined the clan. See you online soon!

Katt

Comment

Working...
        X